Tuesday 21 February 2012

Etsy Favourite Feature

I don't for the life of me remember what day I was supposed to post these each week, and I 
certainly can't be bothered to check. I will admit to feeling a bit lazy lately, but nevermind.
But no matter! Here it is, another Etsy favourite feature. I love doing these. I love going
through all of my favourites and picking out pieces to share. It reminds me what I've
actually favourited. I favourite so much that I often forget...
So check out their shops, as usual, and spend your hard earned or hard begged-for cash
and support us handmade artists!






10 comments:

  1. Great finds Kim! Thanks so much for including my toothpick/needle case. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The stamp buttons are so cool, and Midnightcoiler is always a pleasure to deal with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great artist spotlight! I love Midnightcoiler and her work is fabulous,she is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I love the needle case!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the natural look! Midnightcoiler does such amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these - the print is amazing, the little fox adorable, the stamps are wonderfully vintage in feel, and that little toothpick case is SO clever! Great assortment, I favorited some of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great favorites and what a great idea to feature them here! Midnightcoiler's work is amazing. I'm in love with her DIY beaded gourd bowl and her gorgeous gourd bread baskets!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great feature! I love the Etsy shop Midnightcoiler too! those toothpick/needle cases are amazing. So natural and useful.

    ReplyDelete

I do read every single comment, and I will try to respond where I can. If you have an important question about my blog or my shop, however, then you might be better off contacting me directly by email. Thanks so much for reading my blog!